By A Web design Company
Life balance & fulfillment coaching is a unique and powerful means to achieving extraordinary breakthroughs in your mental, physical, and emotional well-being & performance. The value of a coach is that we bring to your problem a perspective that you cannot achieve on your own; we call it a blind spot. While, you're on the inside, looking out, we are on the outside, looking in. By exposing your blind spots, you are able to widen your view and see new possibilities for situations you thought were a dead end. Coaching helps you to clear out what's not working, so you can you make room for what you really want. You get a fresh perspective, a new way of thinking, and ultimately a new way of living. The benefits of coaching are clear and recognized on many levels.
Coaching helps you to become more accountable to your goals and values, so that you get a fresh perspective, a new way of thinking, and ultimately a new way of living.
By having a coach you will:
With coaching, you will discover a new view of yourself that will leave you more authentic, less stressed, more confident, more excited about life, and performing at a level you never thought possible.
To know whether you may benefit from a coach, Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you feel stressed and out of control?
- Have you had a problem or challenge in your life for a long time, but haven't yet managed to sort it out
- Do you want to feel healthier, but don't know where to start
- Do you have a pressing emotional issue that needs to be resolved & you are feeling overwhelmed
- Are you having relationship problems, and can't seem to work it out alone
- Are you having relationship problems and feel like you can't talk to anyone else about them
- Do you feel isolated in your life even though you are surrounded by friends and loved ones
- Do you feel like your life is all work and no play
- Do you feel like you are taking care of everyone else, and have nothing left for you
- Do you feel like you are in a rut, and can't get motivated to get out of it.
- Do you feel like life would be better if you justЙ had a better jobЙbetter relationshipЙlost weight, etc
- Do you feel like your being held back in life by something or someone
- Do you feel that you want to be more spiritually connected but have reservations because of past experiences
- Do you feel like you have lost direction
- Do you balance healthy eating in your busy life
- Do you feel like your life is just okay, but could be better
If you answered yes to even one of these questions, our Coaching Programs will likely bring you extraordinary results.
In General, When do you need a Coach?
- When what you're doing isn't working
- When you know what to do but can't seem to do it
- When you need an extra push
- When you want extra guidance and support
- When you're ready to try something new
People who Benefit Greatly from our Coaching Programs Are People Who:
- Are ready to create better lives for themselves
- Want to have some accountability for their actions
- Want a "sounding board" for their ideas
- Want to discover their unique skills and build on them
- Have the courage to make changes in their patterns to grow and evolve
- Want to simplify their lives
What to Expect During My Coaching Sessions
The first session is the assessment. Our Wellness Blueprint Assessment evaluates where you are in your balance & well-being througout several different areas of your life. It also assesses your satisfaction with where you are. This gives us a starting point for developing your goals and first set of action steps. During the first coaching session we establish those goals, ground rules, and timelines. It's important that these be set early in the process to foster a trusting and safe environment for both parties going forth.
During subsequent sessions, the client leads the session, looking to the coach to help them deepen in certain areas of "stuck-ness". This is a process where you set the goals, you make the decisions, you do the work, and in turn you get the results you desire. Dr. Clairborne, as your coach guides you. She stands up for what you say you want for your life and health.